Cost, Globalisation and Enterprise-Wide Transformation Shared Services & Outsourcing- A New Way of Operating Your Business
5 Reasons Why you should attend this event!
- Benchmark critical strategies on creating a platform for cost efficient growth, improved cost visibility and improved metrics of back-office operations.
- Globalise your Shared Services operations & delivery to enhance control, compliance and data management when you expanding overseas footprint
- Learn proven strategies from global giants and Japan’s leading brands on the new way of operating your business ? It’s time to embark on the journey of Enterprise-Wide Transformation
- Access first-hand information about the C-suites’ insights on how Shared Services & Outsourcing (SSO) can create real IMPACT to their business strategically and sustainably
- Exclusive reveal of a first-ever study of vertical industry-specific strategies in SSO
Market Indicator 1 – Cost Visibility and Control
The continued stagnation of domestic economy in Japan has put great pressure on companies to be even smarter about cost reduction strategy. Shared Services Outsourcing strategy has been viewed as a channel to create a platform for cost efficient growth, improved cost visibility and improved metrics of back-office operations
Market Indicator 2 – Globalisation
Shrinking domestic demand and increasing purchasing power from the rest of the word has made Japanese companies have no alternative to globalisation if they hope to continue growing. Adopting Global Business Services model or capitalising on global BPO partner’s expertise has become long-proved strategy.
Market Indicator 3 – Enterprise-Wide Transformation
The changing business landscape is propelling the need for more outsourcing and offshoring in Japan. The ability for Japanese businesses to be flexible and agile in their expansion strategies has become imperative. It is time to embark on the new way of operating your business.
What’s New For 2012
- Cutting Edge Strategy from 12+ Global Corporations
- Executive Insights from 3+ Leading Japanese Brands
- Function-aligned focal points:
- Chief Finance Officer Spotlight
- Chief Human Resources Officer Spotlight
- Chief Information Officer Spotlight
- Live Survey and Findings
This is a specifically designed real-time, on-site survey that will uncover what are the real challenges facing the audience and give you insights into what opportunities are available to grow your business.
Very valuable. Great insight into other country and other industry companies and how they manage outsourcing. Good to hear specific examples of both benefits but also challenges. These sessions are great for any organisation considering outsourcing Ian Walker, Financial Planning and Strategy, Nomura Holdings
Good to have companies share their experience in each of their companies. This will help move japan to adapt SS and O Rovina Lazarus, Portfolio Manager, Multimedia Development Corporation
Very interesting line-up of speakers Damion Howlett, Customer Service and IT Transformation Manager, AXA Life Japan
Since my background in outsourcing is very limited so far, I could profit a lot from the speakers because it was very new to me Pawlik Sascha, Assistant to Country CFO, ABB K K
Excellent sessions to get great information and network with industry leaders Sunil Khatri, CIO, Amway Japan